Includes safety and proficiency qualification.
16 Mandatory hours of training. Test requirements is 18 out of 25 questions correct, or 70% passing score for written exam.
· Overview of the program and licensing application process assistance
· Texas state laws and lawful carry
· Use of Force and Deadly Force
· Non- Violent Conflict Resolution
· Holsters and Safe firearm storage
· Criteria for choosing a firearm and ammunition
· Handgun use and basic marksmanship
Level IV PPO Course
This is an in-person course that is only taught by DPS-Certified Instructors.